For SPG Hotels:
POWER OF THREE (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If a customer (the “Customer”) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property located in Asia Pacific between 15 March 2018 and 15 September 2018, that has an arrival date from 15 March 2018 and 30 September 2018, has a minimum of ten (10) guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Eligible Event”), and that satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- the Customer that enters in an agreement with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event (the “Eligible Event Agreement”) will choose three (3) of the following additional benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
- the Customer will have the total guest room charges on his/her master bill for the Eligible Event reduced by 5%;
- one (1) complimentary standard room for one (1) night for every twenty-five (25) paid room nights during the Eligible Event, up to a maximum of ten (10) paid room nights per Eligible Event Agreement based on availability;
- one (1) complimentary room-type upgrade (only to the next room type) for one (1) night for every twenty-five (25) paid room nights during the Eligible Event, up to a maximum of ten (10) paid room nights - per Eligible Event agreement based on availability;
- the Customer will receive complimentary basic Internet access in all meeting rooms (not available at Participating Properties that use a third-party Internet provider) Basic internet is suitable for simple email and web browsing. More robust solutions are available for more critical applications of Internet service and may be purchased by the customer at prevailing prices.
- The SPG Member will earn one (1) base Starpoint® for every $3 US dollar or the currency equivalent that is incurred and paid for Eligible Event Charges, up to a maximum of twenty-thousand (20,000) Starpoints per Eligible Event Agreement; and the SPG Member will earn two (2) bonus Starpoints for every US$3 of eligible charges up to a maximum of forty- thousand (40,000) Starpoints per Eligible Event if he/she satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion. The bonus Starpoints will be posted four to six (4-6) weeks after an Eligible Event has been held and paid for, and Eligible Events benefits are posted by the hotel.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program may be obtained for free at www.spg.com.
• “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
• Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the
Eligible Event, and is not valid with any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that
occurred prior to 15 March 2018.
• The percentage discount offered pursuant to this promotion does not apply to gratuities and service charges.
• Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
• Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
• The booking SPG member must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or
other equivalent documentation.
• In accordance with the laws of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the Promotion and the earning of
Starpoints do not apply to government employees, officials, employees of State Owned Entities (SOEs) and
those acting on behalf of government agencies, departments and SOEs when booking an event on behalf of
their employing entity, as well as intermediaries when booking on behalf of a non-U.S. governmental entity or
• The Customer must provide his/her SPG Member number in the Eligible Event Agreement or to the
applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
• This and all promotions associated with the SPG program are subject to the terms and conditions of the SPG
program, which are subject to change without notice. Full terms and conditions of the SPG program are
• The SPG Program Terms apply to the SPG Member’s use of Starpoints awarded under the Promotion.
• If the Eligible Event is canceled, the Starpoints bonus may be removed from the SPG Member’s account.
• Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties.
• To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified
in the SPG Program Terms.
• Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
• Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to discontinue the Promotion at any time.
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved. Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels and their respective logos are the trademarks of Marriott International, Inc., or its affiliates.