DOUBLE UP (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
If a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program (an “SPG Member”) books an eligible catering event at a Participating property between 20 October, 2017 and 31 May, 2018, which has an arrival date between 20 October, 2017 and 31 May, 2018 (“Promotion Period”), and has a maximum of nine (9) eligible guest rooms booked on the peak night (“Eligible Event”), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- the individual that books the Eligible Event will earn double points and receive a signing bonus of 500 Starpoints® if he/she is a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program (an "SPG® Member"); and
- must be booked with an eligible event agreement
- maximum 9 guest rooms booked
Terms & Conditions
- Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program may be obtained for free at www.spg.com.
- “Peak Night” is defined as the night within the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid for any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to 1 October 2017.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this Promotion does not apply to gratuities and service charges.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions with the exception of the Insider Dates Promotion. Full terms for the Insider Dates Promotion can be found at www.spg.com/insiderdates.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- In accordance with the laws of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the Promotion and the earning of Starpoints do not apply to government employees, officials, employees of State Owned Entities (SOEs) and those acting on behalf of government agencies, departments and SOEs when booking an event on behalf of their employing entity, as well as intermediaries when booking on behalf of a non-U.S. governmental entity or SOE.
- The SPG Member must provide his/her SPG Member number in the Eligible Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The SPG Program Terms apply to this Promotion and to the SPG Member’s use of Starpoints awarded under the Promotion. SPG Program Terms are available at www.spg.com and are subject to change with or without notice.
- If the Eligible Event is canceled, the Starpoint signing bonus may be removed from the SPG Member’s account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to discontinue the Promotion at any time.
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved. Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels and their respective logos are the trademarks of Marriott International, Inc., or its affiliates.