CELEBRATE MORE (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
If a customer (the "Customer") books a meeting or an event at a participating hotel or resort in Asia Pacific (“Participating Property[MR1] ”) between October 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 for an arrival date on or before December 31, 2018, with a minimum of 10 eligible guest rooms booked on the peak night (the "Eligible Event"), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this Promotion[MR2] :
- the individual that books the Eligible Event will receive a signing bonus of 1,000 Starpoints® if he/she is a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program (an "SPG® Member"); and
- one bonus Starpoint for every US$3 of Eligible Event Charges will be posted to the SPG member’s account within 6–8 weeks of the Participating Property’s posting of the base Starpoints, up to a maximum of 20,000 bonus Starpoints. The bonus Starpoints are in addition to base earnings for Eligible Event Agreements per the SPG terms and conditions. Eligible Event Charges include any amounts incurred and paid for an Eligible Event under the applicable Eligible Event Agreement including, without limitation, all group room revenue, meeting room rental revenue, and catering revenue that is included in the Eligible Event Agreement, and excluding charges for guest room incidentals and for food and beverage that is not included in the Eligible Event Agreement (e.g. charges at a restaurant within the SPG Participating Hotel), taxes, gratuities, and related charges.
- the Customer that enters into the agreement with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event (the "Eligible Event Agreement") will have the total contracted room night charges on its master bill for the Eligible Event reduced by a 5% discount.
- One complimentary one hour welcome reception hosted by the Participating Property in a space chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property for the number of guests equal to the number of guest rooms actualized on the peak night of the Eligible Event up to a maximum of 500 guests. The welcome reception will include complimentary assorted hors d’oeuvres (3 pieces per person), plus beer/wine/sodas for one hour. After such one hour period has lapsed, menu items and beverages may be purchased by Customer at prevailing menu prices. Reception food and beverage items are chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property and will be outlined in the Eligible Event Agreement. Not valid at Participating Properties with third party food vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The welcome reception space is chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program may be obtained for free at www.spg.com.
- “Peak Night” is defined as the night within the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid for any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to 1 October 2017.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this Promotion does not apply to gratuities and service charges.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions with the exception of the Insider Dates Promotion. Full terms for the Insider Dates Promotion can be found at www.spg.com/insiderdates.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- In accordance with the laws of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the Promotion and the earning of Starpoints do not apply to government employees, officials, employees of State Owned Entities (SOEs) and those acting on behalf of government agencies, departments and SOEs when booking an event on behalf of their employing entity, as well as intermediaries when booking on behalf of a non-U.S. governmental entity or SOE.
- The SPG Member must provide his/her SPG Member number in the Eligible Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The SPG Program Terms apply to this Promotion and to the SPG Member’s use of Starpoints awarded under the Promotion. SPG Program Terms are available at www.spg.com and are subject to change with or without notice.
- If the Eligible Event is canceled, the Starpoint signing bonus may be removed from the SPG Member’s account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to discontinue the Promotion at any time.
© 2017 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved. Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels and their respective logos are the trademarks of Marriott International, Inc., or its affiliates.