If a customer (the “Customer”) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property between September 26, 2016 and April 30, 2017, has a minimum of 10 guest rooms booked on the peak night, and the peak night is scheduled to be held over published INSIDER DATES at the Participating Property (the “Eligible Event”), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- the individual that books the Eligible Event will receive a signing bonus of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights booked up to a maximum of 100,000 Starpoints (or 20,000 Starpoints for employees of a government entity or a government owned entity) per Eligible Event, if he/she is a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program (an “SPG Member”); and
- one bonus Starpoint for every US$3 of eligible revenue will be posted to the SPG member’s account within 6–8 weeks of the SPG-participating hotel’s posting of the base Starpoints, up to a maximum of 20,000 bonus Starpoints. The bonus Starpoints are in addition to base earnings for Eligible Event Agreements per the SPG terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- INSIDER DATES can be found at www.spg.com/insiderdates
- Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program may be obtained for free at www.spg.com.
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid with any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to September 26, 2016.
- Promotion may be combined with other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- The SPG Member must provide his/her SPG Member number in the Eligible Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The SPG Program Terms apply to the SPG Member’s use of Starpoints awarded under this promotion.
- If the Eligible Event is canceled, the Starpoint signing bonus may be removed from the SPG Member’s account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms.
- Starwood and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood and its affiliates reserve the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
- SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.