If a customer (the “Customer”) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property located in Asia Pacific between September 26, 2016 and April 30, 2017, that has an arrival date on or before July 31, 2017, has a minimum of 10 guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Eligible Event”), and that satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- the individual that books the Eligible Event will receive a signing bonus of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights booked up to a maximum of 100,000 Starpoints (or 20,000 Starpoints for employees of a government entity or a government owned entity) per Eligible Event, if he/she is a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program (an “SPG Member”); and
- the Customer that enters in an agreement with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event (the “Eligible Event Agreement”) will receive two of the following additional benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
- the Customer will have the total guest room charges on its master bill for the Eligible Event reduced by 5%;
- the Customer will receive double the number of complimentary standard rooms during the Eligible Event;
- the Customer will receive double the number of complimentary room-type upgrades during the Eligible Event, subject to availability;
- the Customer will receive complimentary basic Internet access in all meeting rooms (not available at Participating Properties that use a third party Internet provider);
- the SPG Member will earn double Starpoints for the Eligible Event up to a maximum of 40,000 Starpoints per Eligible Event.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program may be obtained for free at www.spg.com.
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid with any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to September 26, 2016.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions with the exception of Insider Dates Promotions. Full terms for the Insider Dates Promotion can be found at www.spg.com/insiderdates
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this promotion applies to guest room revenue only and does not apply to charges for banquet and catering, charges for meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and any third party charges on the master bill.
- The SPG Member must provide his/her SPG Member number in the Eligible Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The SPG Program Terms apply to the SPG Member’s use of Starpoints awarded under this promotion.
- If the Eligible Event is canceled, the Starpoint signing bonus may be removed from the SPG Member’s account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms.
- Starwood and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood and its affiliates reserve the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
- SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.